Churros. A churro is a fried-dough pastry—predominantly choux—based snack. Churros are traditional in Spain and Portugal, where they originated. Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce.
See more ideas about Churros recipe, Churros, Homemade churros. Homemade Churros coated in cinnamon sugar are the ultimate treat! Churros with perfectly crunchy outsides, tender insides. You can cook Churros using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churros
- It’s of Churros batter.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of butter/margarine.
- Prepare of + 1tsp sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of flour (sifted).
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of egg.
The results are churros that are dangerously easy to make but also surprisingly filling — there's a real heft to them, and thank goodness, because it makes it easier to stop at one. Churros — Spanische Churros mit heißer Schokolade (Chocolate con Churros) Churro [ tʃuro] ist ein spanisches Fettgebäck, eine Art länglicher Krapfen mit sternförmigem. In this video, you'll see how to make churros, the delicious, cinnamon-sugar-coated Mexican fritters. Try these churros with a cup of hot coffee!
- In a caserole with medium flame add 300ml water, 1/4 butter, 1tbsp+ 1tsp sugar, 1/4tsp salt..
- Wait for it to boil. Add 1cup flour, mix it until well blend..
- If it's well blended turn the heat in a low flame then add 1tbsp of milk. Mix it for about 2mins.
- Remove it from the stove. Then add 3 eggs. I prefer 3 eggs to make it more softer. If you want to make little crispy just add 2 eggs.
- You can mix it with spatula or hand mixer. Mix it until smooth.
- After mixing, put it in a pipping bag.
- Glace the tray/pan/tupperware with oil. Then start putting the churros batter. You can make different shapes/ styles..
- Then put it in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hrs.
- Then you can deep fry your churros 😊.