Fried Fish🐟 Fillet with Naan. Here's a basic fried fish recipe for use with fillets of tilapia, haddock, roughy, or similar type of fish, featuring a simple seasoned flour coating. Since fish happens to be a more tender protein, make sure to keep an eye on the skillet when frying these fillets up. The golden brown crust can burn.
Anyway, this is my stir-fried fish fillet with black bean sauce. Unlike Malaysia, fish fillets are plentiful and can be easily found at Asian stores in the United I used sole fillet for this dish. With some green bell peppers, onions, and dried red chillies, you have a savory dish to go with steamed rice or noodles. You can have Fried Fish🐟 Fillet with Naan using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Fish🐟 Fillet with Naan
- It’s kg of Fish fillet½.
- You need tbsp of Garlic paste1.
- Prepare tbsp of Lemon juice2.
- Prepare gm of Rice flour125.
- Prepare of Egg1.
- It’s tsp of Crushed cumin seeds1.
- You need tsp of All spice powder½.
- It’s tsp of Turmeric1.
- You need tsp of Crushed red pepper1.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
While catching a fish can be as simple as casting out a line with bait and being patient, filleting a fish takes a little more finesse. Knowing the correct process to fillet a fish can make the difference between getting barely enough meat for a side dish and harvesting enough for a. Learning to fillet fish for yourself, rather than leaving it to the staff at your local fishmonger, is a valuable skill for any fish lover. A fish with clear eyes, colorful gills and few missing scales is clearly fresh, but with a processed fillet, it's difficult to know.
Fried Fish🐟 Fillet with Naan step by step
- Cut ½ kg fish into small cubes and put in a bowl. Marinate with 1 tbsp garlic paste, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp crushed cumin, ½ tsp all spice powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp crushed red pepper and salt to taste..
- Lastly add 1 egg and 125 gm rice flour. Coat very well and then deep fry till brown. Your yummy crispy fried fish recipe is ready to serve. Serve with Naan.
This pan seared fish fillet is tendery with super crispy skin. It's made with a lemon butter sauce and is so easy to make and incredibly healthy. We're talking shatteringly crisp skin and tender fish that's not at all dry. The technique is surprisingly simple but the result is ridiculously good.-Angie Zoobkoff. It takes a certain amount of touch to fillet a fish, but expending a little more effort at the cleaning stage is worth it because it means no Don't worry too much if you don't get absolutely all the meat off the fish when you first start filleting.